BRUCE SPRINGSTEEN FIVE ALBUMS COMING TO VINYL FOR FIRST TIME SINCE ORIGINAL RELEASE ON 21ST FEBRUARY
‘THE RISING,’ ‘DEVILS & DUST,’ ‘LIVE IN NEW YORK CITY,’ ‘LIVE IN DUBLIN,’ ’18 TRACKS’
On 21st February, five Bruce Springsteen albums will be released on vinyl for the first time in over a decade by Columbia Records/Legacy Recordings. Together, these releases comprise the vast majority of Bruce Springsteen’s recorded output from the beginning of the millennium – a triumphant period which saw the long-awaited reunion of the E Street Band. Each album has been transferred from the original source masters, allowing for the highest quality pressings possible.
* ‘The Rising’ (2002) will be reissued on 2LP vinyl for the first time in over 15 years. The album offered messages of healing and redemption in the wake of the devastating attacks on 9/11, and saw The E Street Band re-unite in the studio for the first time in nearly a decade.
* ‘Devils & Dust’ (2005) comes to vinyl for the first time since its original release on the format. The 2LP set remains one of Springsteen’s starkest studio albums, recalling ‘The Ghost of Tom Joad’ a decade earlier.
* ‘Live In New York City’ (2001) arrives on 3LPs for the first time since its original pressing. The set chronicles Bruce Springsteen and The E Street Band’s much-anticipated reunion tour, recorded over two nights at Madison Square Garden in the summer of 2000.
* ‘Live In Dublin’ (2007) will be released on vinyl for the first time ever, a 2LP snapshot of Bruce Springsteen’s work with The Sessions Band, including classic folk songs popularized by Pete Seeger and radically rearranged versions of Bruce Springsteen favourites.
* ’18 Tracks’ (1999) is coming to vinyl for the first time in over 20 years. The 2LP set features rarities like the original ‘Born In The U.S.A.’ demo and exclusive songs ‘Trouble River,’ a 1999 re-recording of ‘The Promise’ and Springsteen’s original version of ‘The Fever,’ made famous by Southside Johnny and The Asbury Jukes.
Pre-order all five Springsteen titles on vinyl here: https://brucespringsteen.lnk.to/Vinyl-LPs